Thursday, March 31, 2016

blogger.com: am I the only one with font problems?

Excerpt from a post from my Radical Baseball blog hosted by blogger:

Thursday, March 31, 2016
1958 AL Home Run race. Who "led the league in hitting" ... home runs?


Techie note: I wasted an hour trying to make the fonts uniform. After a copy/paste of the baseball-reference.com list of the five players below, Google's blogger.com, which hosts this blog, behaved erratically. So please excuse the appearance and try to absorb the content. Thanks.
________________________

Geez, what a massive waste of time and still couldn't get it right. Yeah, I know, just go in and modify the html code. Yeah right. That would blow up the entire mess.

I tried every trick I could think of. And what you see in edit mode is definitely not what you get.

Google, come on, give me a decent editor. Is that too much to ask for? Come on.

No comments: