1. Why did you send an e-mail?
I got a drop down and selected "Trying to resolve a problem with delivery."
2. During this interaction were you the shipper of the package, receiver of the package, or another interested party?
Shipper. Actually Google Play was the shipper. Too late to change. I already submitted the questionnaire.
3. You found it easy to interact with UPS? (1=Strongly Disagree, 5=Strongly Agree)
I picked 5 and added this comment:
Read my blog.
4. UPS was able to satisfy your request? (1=Strongly Disagree, 5=Strongly Agree)
Comment: Never resolved.
5. It was a pleasure to interact with the UPS representative? (1=Strongly Disagree, 5=Strongly Agree)
Comment: All were terrible, especially the one from UPS HQ.
6. Based upon your interaction today, how likely are you to recommend UPS to a colleague or friend? (1=Never Recommend, 5=Highly Recommend)
Comment: The problem is that UPS is like a utility. It's difficult to avoid. I ordered something else from Google Play yesterday, Monday. What are the chances that it will be delivered by Friday? If not, it will sit until next Monday.
7. If every interaction with UPS was like this one and your shipping needs remained the same, will your desire to use UPS decrease, stay the same, or increase?
8. Please provide any additional feedback or comments about your experience.
Thank you for your response. Your input is appreciated.