Saturday, March 3, 2018

Lionel FasTrack O-31 do NOT fit into each other.

from: Ken
to: LionelSupport@lionel.com
date: Sat, Mar 3, 2018 at 8:52 AM
subject: Re: Your order no. 987-123456789 has been received


... I had ordered O-31 curve FasTrack from Legacy Station in Georgia. At least half of the connections do not properly snap together. I've been using your O-36 FasTrack for about ten years so I know how to connect them. These O-31 FasTrack are so deficient as to be unusable. When I push hard to force a connection, a nearby connection loosens, even separates completely. It's ridiculous. I might cancel this loco order because of it.

I also learned the hard way that O-31 curve does not fit inside O-36. I then checked the Lionel catalog and noticed that O-31 is NOT shown fitting as the other sizes do. However, Lionel should make that VERY CLEAR in WRITING.

Online messages confirm this and also state that MTH O-31 does fit inside Lionel O-36. I may switch to MTH Realtrax ... and maybe more.

Oh, please confirm that those two GP7 locos are "w/Bluetooth" same as the GP38. Thanks. The details for GP7 mention Bluetooth but the product headline does not as it does for GP38. Confusing and possibly disconcerting.

Call me.

No comments: