Saturday, January 5, 2019

Gunter Eberling, VP 1&1 IONOS, is support@ionos.com your personal email?

Note, especially the date and TIMES:

1&1 IONOS Inc. sucks for being "GDPR compliant". SATURDAY, JANUARY 5, 2019 11:34 AM my post
____________________________________

from: 1&1 IONOS Customer Service <support@ionos.com

to: Ken
date: Jan 5, 2019, 3:02 PM
subject: C123456789: Are you satisfied with our services?
signed-by: ionos.com

Dear Mr. Matinale,

Thank you for contacting our Customer Support on 12/29/2018. I hope we were able to assist you with your concern.

My name is Gunter Eberling, Head of Customer Satisfaction. My team takes care of ensuring that you are provided with adequate support. It is very important that we review our performance and work on improving where we can. So, with that in mind, I'd like to ask a favor.

Could you please take a moment to rate your recent experience with our customer support? The link below will take you to a short survey that will help us judge whether or not we are meeting your expectations.

Take the short survey

_________________________________

Uh, no, Gunter, I think you and your company suck and your support is less than adequate. You obviously didn't read my post today. Nor my previous answers to your survey, which contain links to my posts about the problems. You continue to put your name on messages but do not read replies. I've sent links to my posts to your "team" in email replies, too. I found you in linkedin.com:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/dr-gunter-eberling-2571a768/?originalSubdomain=de

Dr. Gunter Eberling

VP Customer Value Management at 1&1 IONOS SE
Darmstadt, Hessen, Germany


Customer-driven people leader with focus on CRM, CX, Marketing, Sales, Digitization. Worked in Consulting, Telecommunication, Dialog Marketing and Internet Industries.
____________________________

And you're a doctor. In the immortal words of Bugs Bunny, who is not GDPR compliant: What's up, doc?


I just sent the link to this post to support@ionos.com.

1and1.com
Gunter Eberling, VP 1&1 IONOS

No comments: