Friday, November 24, 2017

Returning Samsung Chromebook Pro: keyboard really sucks. REALLY sucks.

Samsung Chromebook Pro $549.99

SKU ID: XE510C24-K01US but really XE500C21-H02US

Message sent to Samsung using its terrible online "email". Ridiculously convoluted and fragile. I had to constantly re-enter data.

I'd like to return. When I finally figured out how to get around your router connection anomaly and started using, I found that the criticisms of your keyboard were not severe enough. Your keyboard really sucks.
_______________________

It's cramped and not conducive to writing. This results in having to many errors.

Oh, and this: couldn't get it to connect to my router. Finally after many failures and no error messages, just a blank stare, I tried using the plain router version, non 5G. That worked. So then I backed up and tried the 5G version again and it worked. What the heck?

Have to stop. My palms are aching and I have average size hands.

No comments: