Saturday, November 25, 2017

Samsung sent its return shipping label but will still charge 15% restocking.

I called again and again almost fell into a hole but lucked out with someone who got permission from his supervisor to send the label directly to my gmail ID, instead of to the one with my domain, the same domain email ID to which Samsung had been sending all its other messages.

Oh, before I made that call, I sent a message to this guy:

https://news.samsung.com/us/about-us/

Tim Baxter

President and CEO 
Samsung Electronics North America

Tech Thoughts: Samsung "support" messages: a trail of incompetence.
from:Ken
to:Tim.Baxter@samsung.com
date:Sat, Nov 25, 2017 at 9:13 AM
subject:Tech Thoughts: Samsung "support" messages: a trail of incompetence.

__________________________________

No reply.

No comments: