Tuesday, November 27, 2012

UPS wants my opinion.

I'm not making this up.

Here is an exchange of messages after which I copied and pasted my blog posts into a reply.  I'll check the questionnaire and report here.


from: ups-service@mailnj.custhelp.com ups-service@mailnj.custhelp.com
reply-to: "ups-service@mailnj.custhelp.com"

date: Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 7:34 PM
subject: You are invited to provide feedback about your recent UPS e-mail experience.
signed-by: mailnj.custhelp.com

Thank you for emailing with UPS. Thinking about your UPS email support experience please provide your feedback so that we can continue to improve the service we provide our customers.

Simply click on the link below, or cut and paste the entire URL into your browser to access the survey:

https://ups6.custhelp.com/ci/documents/detail/...

Thank you in advance for your participation.
_________________________________________

Ken: As already documented on my blog, I spoke to a UPS HQ person in Atlanta who was too dense to understand.



 Subject
General / General
 
 
 Response (Maryann P.)11/27/2012 09:08 AM
Dear Kenneth,

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately, I do not have access to the link you provided. I will be happy to research this issue further once I receive additional information.

I apologize that I am unable to assist you at this time.

Please contact us if you need any additional assistance.

Mary Ann P.
UPS Customer Service
UPS now has a new app that lets you Track, Ship, Find Locations and obtain rate quotes directly from your smartphone. Go tomy.ups.com or visit ups.com to learn about Apple and BlackBerry device-specific applications.
 CustomerBy Email11/26/2012 04:38 PM
I clicked on the link in this email.  It works fine.  From the browser I sent the link to your email ID.  Try again.
On Nov 26, 2012 1:29 PM, "customer.service@ups.com" <customer.service@ups.com> wrote:

 Response (Maryann P.)11/26/2012 01:29 PM
Dear Kenneth,

Thank you for your e-mail. Unfortunately, I am unable to open the link you provided. Please provide further details of your concern or request and I will be happy to assist you further.

I apologize for the problems you have experienced with UPS and for my delayed response to your e-mail.

Please contact us if you need any additional assistance.

Mary Ann P.
UPS Customer Service
UPS now has a new app that lets you Track, Ship, Find Locations and obtain rate quotes directly from your smartphone. Go tomy.ups.com or visit ups.com to learn about Apple and BlackBerry device-specific applications.
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am very unhappy with UPS. Due to a complaint I made about Chris Bard, UPS driver for driving his big truck through my yard his next visit he threatened me that I would have to sign for all packages, that I was going to have a bad Christmas. So in retaliation he and his friends @ the Gaithersburg MD office has been marking all my packages that I would pick them up in the store. I have never ever requested that. It concerns me that UPS has such an unstable individual on their staff that is in contact with the public and even though I have let the office know they have done nothing. It seems they are allowing him to do these things. I am in process of contacting the corporate office to see if any help is there.