Monday, March 9, 2015

flashrouters.com sends message 18 of a thread offering help for a returned router.

You can't make up stuff like this.

http://techthoughtsmatinale.blogspot.com/2015/03/purevpn-increasing-aggravation.html

PureVPN: increasing aggravation.​  Friday March 6, 2015​

flashrouters.com, a hardware partner of purevpn.com, proved to be a bust.  I wound up returning its specially configured for purevpn $200 router (still waiting for acknowledgement, to say nothing of credit) because it could not perform for the one reason that I got it: Roku 3 breaking the NBA League Pass blackout.  flashrouters, based in New Jersey, would not call a New York phone number that I supplied to deal with technical problems but insisted on piling onto an unreadable 15 message mess of an e-mail thread even after I sent two separate fresh messages imploring them to at least exchange messages on a new thread.  They would only communicate through "text messaging" mode.  Two sides frantically typing when a conversation would be so much more efficient.  purevpn is the same.  Just bang away at the keyboard.  Hey, Alexander Graham Bell invented the telephone!  140 years ago.  Why are we typing in real time rather than talking?
___________________________________________

This morning I received message number 18 from flashrouters.com:


FlashRoute
FlashRouters Support (FlashRouters.com)
Mar 9, 3:04 AM
Hello Ken,
I just wanted to check in to see how you have decided to proceed with this unit.
Hopefully the VPN connection stabilized for you.
Be sure to let us know if we should be on the look out for a return as well and we would be happy to offer a refund as soon as we receive the unit back in our offices.
Regards,
Jake L.
FlashRouters Support Team
________________________________
My reply:
Jake,
Thanks for asking but your message is a pathetic reminder of just how messed up flashrouter is.  I returned it almost a week ago and sent a message asking for acknowledgement and refund and received neither.  Maybe you can work on that and send a separate message. I am responding to number 18 in this thread.  I sent two messages trying to start new threads but only received replies to this.
_____________________________________
Oh, below is the message about the returned router that Jake knew nothing about:

from: Ken

to: support+id16168@flashrouters.zendesk.com
date: Wed, Mar 4, 2015 at 10:17 AM
subject: Fwd: Delivery Status Notification (Failure)
mailed-by: gmail.com
Yesterday you received the router that I returned.  Please test it for the defect that I described in detail.
Please credit my account in full.
​__________________________________​
Dear Customer,
This notice serves as proof of delivery for the shipment listed below.
Tracking Number:1ZX8W6650366931454
Service:UPS 
GroundWeight:2.90lbs
Shipped/Billed
On:0​3​/03/2015
Delivered On:03/03/2015 13:12
Delivered To:CARLSTADT, NJ, US
Signed​ By:MALICKLeft At:Front desk
_________________________________
Below is my message asking for a new thread, ignored by flashrouter, then forwarded to purevpn, the software company in this.
from: Ken
to: support+id16168@flashrouters.zendesk.com,
support@flashrouters.zendesk.com
date: Mon, Mar 2, 2015 at 3:30 PM
subject: new thread
mailed-by: gmail.com
I cannot follow your messages in the other thread.  Too many copies of old messages.  Use this.
Or, just call me and tell me what I should do: 914-nnn-nnnn
____________________________________
from: Ken
to: support+id16168@flashrouters.zendesk.com
date: Mon, Mar 2, 2015 at 3:52 PM
subject: Fwd: new thread
mailed-by: gmail.com
I do not have a sign in at your website.
The fact that you refuse to speak on the phone makes me think that you are kids.  This whole thing is silly.  I'm heading to UPS.  You should pay for the shipping but it's not worth my wasting any more time.
Please do the right thing and refund all my money, including that absurd contribution.
__________________________________
from: Ken
to: enquiry@purevpn.com
date: Mon, Mar 2, 2015 at 4:12 PM
subject: Fwd: new thread
mailed-by: gmail.com
Ignored.
____________________________________

No comments: