Thursday, July 9, 2009

Acer netbook: how many processors?

Your Question has been Submitted
The reference number for your question is '090709-000123'.
You will receive an acknowledgement Email from us within the next few hours verifying that we have received your question. The Email will come from Acer Technical Support. If you don't receive the comfirmation Email it is probably going to your Spam folder, or the Email Address that you supplied is incorrect.
Messages are answered in the order they are received.
If you need to add information to or cancel your question, you can do so by updating it from the 'My Question History' tab.

___________________________________

That's what I received when I submitted info on the two supposed processors in my SLOW Acer netbook. I asked two basic questions:

1. How many processors are there?
2. If one, why are two shown?

Let's see what Acer support does with this.

No comments: