1. eliminating dupes
2. changing unnamed records: they have the word "unnamed" in the name field in edit mode. I deleted that word to try to force google to use the company name in displaying records and for use in searching. I think this searching thing will not happen.
Let's try another Goosync.
"DB not found". That what the Goosync client Palm program says. I tried twice.
I now notice that there are 251 unnamed records in google. Goosync really sucks and google gmail is not far behind.
I did a login at Goosync.com and it appears that my account is no longer active. Maybe Goosync took the subject of yesterday's e-mail to email@example.com literally. I don't mind if they gave me a credited. No credit yet.
Cowards! Instead of fixing the many incredible problems with their Goosync product they ignored my messages for days and then cancelled my subscription. Goosync could not even add a Palm record to google. That says it all.